Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sacred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sacred entity is one endowed with religious significance.
Sacred may also refer to:
- Sacred (novel), a novel by Dennis Lehane
- Sacred (manga), an OEL Manga by Lizbeth R. Jimenez
- Sacred (video game), a 2004 PC Action-RPG, that takes place on the magical continent of Ancaria
- Sacred (Los Lonely Boys album), 2006
- Sacred (Paradox album), 2004
- "Sacred", a song by Depeche Mode from the album Music for the Masses
- "Sacred", a song by Nina Nesbitt from the album The Sun Will Come Up, the Seasons Will Change
- Sacred Microdistillery, a small distillery in London
- Sacred Records, a record label founded in 1944 by Earle E. Williams
- SACRED, a microsatellite
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.