Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Horus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horus is a god of the ancient Egyptian religion.
Horus may also refer to:
- Horus name, an ancient Egyptian title
- Horus (athlete) (fl. 4th century), an Olympic boxer and Cynic philosopher from Late Roman Egypt
- Horus (wrestler), the ring name of a Mexican professional wrestler
- Horus Engels (1914–1991), German artist
- Rey Horus, Mexican wrestler
Science and technology
- Horus (arachnid), a pseudoscorpion genus in the family Olpiidae
- 1924 Horus, an asteroid
- AMD Horus, a computer bus
- FT-100 Horus, an unmanned aerial vehicle
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- Eye of Horus, an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection
- Horace (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Horus
- All pages with titles containing Horus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.