Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holy or holiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy is a synonym for sacred.
Holy or Holiness may also refer to:
- Holiness movement, a specific tradition within evangelicalism
- His Holiness, an official style of address in reference to the leaders of several religious groups
- Holiness code, found in the Bible at Leviticus 17–26
- "Holy" (Bottom), an episode of the British sitcom Bottom
- "Holy...", an exclamation by Robin, originating from the Batman 1966 television series
- Holy (In Strict Confidence album)
- Holy (U.D.O. album)
- Holy Holy, a 1971 song by David Bowie
- "(One Glance Is) Holy", a 1989 song by Mike Oldfield
- "Holy...", a 1997 song by Sadist from Crust
- "Holy", a 2014 song by PVRIS from White Noise
- "H.O.L.Y.", a 2016 song by Florida Georgia Line
- “Holy”, a 2017 song by Kayzo and Slander from Dilapidation Celebration
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.